Who wouldn’t want to be complemented for having nice glowing skin? We all love it when we see that spark in our face in the mirror when we start our day. Its cloud nine, when your friends and colleagues compliment for that beautiful skin and ask tips from you. Not everyone is gifted with that kind of gorgeous skin which happens by birth itself. But not to crib about it. Yes, there are ways. Ways to make your skin glow. The cherry on the top is that you can make skin glow the natural way by simple steps practiced at home. Scroll down to make your skin glow in perfect manner!
- Cleanse regularly – Cleaning your face regularly is an important task. After a whole day’s work we would carry as much germs as possible to damage our skin. This will take way all the harmful ingredients that damage your skin. Also, do not lie make up on your face for long especially when you are going to sleep.
- Avoid Chemicals – Be it cleaning your face, or applying packs, or just using a simple moisturizer make sure you do not take products with high chemical content. Clean your face with herbal soap. Instead of applying moisturizer cream try using natural oil once you return from work. So that you don’t go to office with an oily face. Turns out no moisturizer cream can compete with the benefit oil delivers.
- Do not go harsh on your skin – Make sure you don’t rub your skin too much. This will increase the rough texture making your skin dry and rough. Pat your skin instead of rubbing it.
- Drink butter fruit juice – Having butter fruit juice in regular intervals will make you skin glow. It will also help in bringing the lost glow of your skin. Instant results can be seen after few intakes.
- Avoid applying stuff to your skin at night – Leave your skin free. During night especially when you sleep, the pores in the skin open and absorb oxygen. It is important for your skin to breathe oxygen just like how oxygen is important for us to breathe. Hence try shifting the routine of applying stuff to your skin at night to morning or evening.
- Natural face pack is the trick! Instead of going to parlors and spending tons on facials and rejuvenation packs try using packs at home with your every day products. Right from using the pulp of papaya to mixing cucumber and turmeric there are tons of ways available which can be surfed in the internet too. Do not waste the ingredients in your kitchen. Instead save it and find out what could be used with what to get enlightened skin naturally. Guess what! You also end up in saving that load of money you waste in the parlor.
- Sleep well – There is nothing better than sleep. Only when you rest well and sleep deeply your skin will absorb the nutrients it needs maintaining the glow of it.